An epoxy coating is the best way to protect and beautify your garage floor. There are many companies who install epoxy coatings on garage floors, but there are also many differences in the materials and the processes utilized.
Let’s talk about what makes Performance Concrete Polishing different, and what you should always look for in concrete coating companies.
What Makes Performance Concrete Polishing Stand Out
- We are a seasoned business, with a great reputation. Always look at reviews before choosing a company to redo your concrete floors.
- Our associates have years of experience. They do every job correctly, so you can rest assured you have a floor finish that will last.
- We thoroughly prep your floor. This is the most important step, and if not done correctly, the epoxy will not adhere properly. We use heavy grinders and diamond tooling to profile your floor, so that the epoxy creates a tough, mechanical bond with the concrete surface. Further, we clean and fill sawcut joints with a polyurea material, so your coating is seamless.
- We only use industrial grade materials of the highest quality. We apply them on our own floors and test them over extended periods of time. Only materials that pass our testing are used on your concrete surface.
- We do not apply thin, paint-down systems. Those do not hold up over time. Our full-flake epoxy coating system dries to approximately 1/8” thick. It is durable, proven and appealing.
- Because we are so skilled and efficient, you will find that our prices are very competitive. Plus, we are so confident in our workmanship, we offer a 10-year warranty to back it up.
If you want a high-quality coating on your garage floor that will hold up over time, looks wonderful and is a great value for the price, give us a call. We will be glad to give you a complimentary quote!